3

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Sadie and William sat in the back of Thomas' car as he drove them to pick John and Arthur up from John's house, all of them heading to London for business. They were all dressed up, Thomas' plans for the evening were ones sure for some fun. Arthur was standing in the street outside John's house when he spotted them, turning to face the house.

'All right, Tommy's here,' He called.

'Hang on!' John replied from inside.

Thomas slid out of the car, Will following after him as Sadie moved to kneel on the back seat; a cigarette between her fingers.

'John!' Thomas yelled.

'I'm coming!' The boy replied.

'You look stunning, Sadie,' Arthur complimented.

'Why, thank you, Mr Shelby,' She smiled.

She watched as he drunk from a small bottle, the trio watching him with a close eye. Arthur paused when he noticed, drawing the bottle from his lips with a light sigh; placing the cork back in the top.

'Seven o'clock, twelve o'clock, ten o'clock if I'm still sober. I got it from the doctor,' He stated before Will took it from his hands; 'It keeps me nice and calm.'

'Same thing they gave us in the trenches to stop us fucking wanking,' Will muttered before passing it to Thomas.

'Polly said it's good for me temper. It slows me down, Tom.'

'Arthur,' Thomas spoke as he began to tip the liquid out; 'There are some things Polly doesn't understand. I need you fast. Not slow, eh?'

He threw the bottle of the other side of the car, the shattering overpowered by the slam of John's front door.

'She wouldn't let go of my fucking leg,' He informed them as he walked out with his pants undone.

'I bet that's not all she wouldn't let go of,' Arthur retorted, causing Sadie to chuckled as she threw her cigarette butt to the concrete.

'Right. You know she's against this, Tom. She's got opinions.'

'Nothing wrong with opinions, John,' Thomas muttered as he got back in the car.

John struggled to do up his pants, Will and Sadie getting themselves settled in the back of the car.

'Get in the fucking car,' Will demanded.

'Shut up,' He sneered before climbing in.

Arthur was the last to get in the car, Thomas starting up the street the moment his door shut. Sadie smirked the moment he stood up, his jacket flailing out behind him as he held onto the top of the windscreen.