25

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

The moment Sadie and Michael had returned home, they were thrown back into work; not giving them much time to announce to their friends and family that they were engaged. Though, they'd agreed to tell people as they went, not minding if they were together or not. The Loveridge girl stood in the back room of the office with her older brothers and two of the three Shelby's, waiting for Thomas to arrive.

She'd had the plan for the robbery explained to her on the way by James and Will, earning a string of profanities from her lips; many cursing Thomas Shelby for not telling her sooner. Though, the reaction she had gotten from them when she told them about the engagement made up for it all, she was overwhelmed with kisses and hugs and yelling; it made her heart swell. Arthur and John had reacted the same way, John reacting better then she had expected.

The girl looked up from studying her ring when the door opened, Thomas stepping inside looking at them expectantly; slamming the door shut behind him. She moved to stand up straight, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked him over; anxiety pouring from him. But she remained quiet, knowing if he needed to speak to her he would.

'How was she, Tom?' John asked.

'Talkative, yeah,' Thomas muttered, earning a sarcastic hum from Arthur; 'I was fucking working, all right?'

'You're sleeping with a Russian now?' She smirked.

The man ignored her comment as he continued, 'From what she said when she was out of her fucking mind, I'm pretty certain the treasury is underneath the house. What have you got?'

'Our Ada got this from the British Library using her scholar's pass,' John informed him.

The Loveridges moved closer to take a look at the floor plan John rolled out on the table, Sadie lighting herself a cigarette as she raked her eyes over it.

'She talked about her aunt coming up the stairs to have her breakfast in the morning which means it has to be in the building somewhere,' Thomas thought aloud.

'Wine cellar. Septic. Kitchen cellar,' Arthur pointed to all the possibilities.

'And a tunnel under the river,' Will added.

'They don't trust a soul in this country. So, my guess is they've turned one of the cellars into a strong room. Did you find someone, Arthur?'

'Moss got me this. Stephan Radischevski,' The man handed his brother a file; 'He's a kid from Greet, lives in Cheltenham. Dad's a Russian, he has dreams of owning a pub but he's got a record.'

'Breaking and entering... And he speaks Russian?'

'Yeah.'

'Their butler drinks in a pub called the Mason's Arms. Get to him, tell him who we are, offer him some money if he gives the kid a job in the house-'