33

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Nine Months Later

Sadie's back rocked against the bed as Michael thrusted into her, his lips attacking her neck. He tried his best not to put too much weight on top of her, but her moans only made him want to fuck her harder. She scratched at his back, begging him for more. It was how it had been since they got home. Freedom, lots of sex, watching their son grow and a life away from Thomas Shelby.

Michael kissed her lips softly as he finished inside of her before rolling off her body, laying beside her. She rolled onto her side and placed a hand on the side of his face, smiling at him. She reached forward and kissed him again, smiling as he pulled her body flush against his own. They rested their foreheads together, Sadie closing her eyes when she heard Daniel's laughter bouncing off the walls.

'Mama! Da!' Daniel screamed as he ran into the room.

He collided with the side of the bed, jumping around with his arms in the air; continuously looking toward the door. Michael leant down to pick him up and placed him on the bed, laughing as he squealed when Peter stomped into the room pretending to be a monster. Daniel jumped onto the pillows and hid his face, laughing madly. Edward leant in the doorway watching the scene before him, Daniel completely unaware that his parents were naked beneath the sheets.

'Come on, Danny,' Peter called; 'Flossie has lunch ready.'

The toddler stood quickly, moving to stand on the edge of the bed with his arms held out for Peter to pick him up. Edward stepped out of the way to let the pair through, before he smirked back at the couple.

'At least you were finished before they came in,' He smirked.

Sadie laughed as she blushed, resting her forehead against Michael's chest.

'You should've knocked,' The man quipped.

'What're you lot doing here anyway?' She asked.

'Got bored at home, and I have some news,' Edward replied.

'Do tell.'

'Once you're dressed and downstairs.'

'Edward Henry.'

'Not gonna work.'

He smirked and rolled out of the doorway, disappearing from sight.

'Sadie, Michael, James' here,' Flossie called.

'Coming,' She called back.

The couple moved to get out of bed then, slowly getting dressed with a few kisses in between. They headed downstairs hand in hand, heading into the kitchen of their huge house just outside of Small Heath and right up the road from the family house. Originally, she had wanted to sell it because Thomas had bought it from her. But upon talk to Michael about it more, she learnt that it had been him to buy it and Thomas had merely picked it out.