5

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

After nabbing Polly from the betting den, surprising her with remembering her birthday, the Shelby and Loveridge clans drove to their Aunt's new house they were surprising her with. They let the woman walk in first, Thomas holding the door open for her, before the rest followed in close behind. Polly was in awe as she walked around, looking at the house and all it's furniture.

'You said you were gonna buy Ada a house,' Polly stated.

'Yep, that's right, I did,' Thomas nodded as he came to stand by the fireplace; 'Just had a bit of cash left over.'

'This is ours?'

'No, Polly. This is yours. Cause you deserve it.'

'What would I do with all these rooms?'

'Well, you could relax for one,' Will teased; 'Come here at weekends.'

'It has a garden, eh?' Thomas wandered over to the back door; 'You love gardens. You can grow roses, Pol... I don't know, have a piano. Have people round, they can have a singsong, eh?'

'God help the bloody neighbours,' John chuckled.

'Fuck the neighbours,' Arthur retorted before holding the keys out to Polly; 'Welcome home, Pol.'

Polly was in awe as she looked at the key for a moment before her eyes roamed over the people before her, tears in her eyes. She sat down slowly on the couch, Thomas watching her closely.

'Arthur, why don't you take the boys and Sadie outside and wait by the car?' He suggested.

Arthur cleared his throat as he nodded, motioning for the family to follow him. Sadie lead Flossie and Peter out of the house, letting them play on the front lawn as they attempted to tackle Finn and Edward.

'Do you think she's ok?' She asked as she leant on the car.

'She will be,' Will nodded; 'It's just a lot to take in.'

'He'll know what to say,' John muttered; 'What to do.'

They turned their gaze to the group on the front lawn, listening to their laughter and screams of joy.

'When'd you let yourself out?' The Loveridge girl asked her older brother.

'The moment Tommy did,' Will smirked; 'I wasn't sticking around if he wasn't.'

'You going alright? Pol looked after you?'

'Yes, Sadie. I'm good as new.'

'I'll be checking when we get home.'

'Oh, I don't doubt it.'

She chuckled, watching as Thomas exited the house without Polly.

'Where is she?' Arthur asked.