26

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

The minute everyone heard Thomas was in hospital, they all headed to London. Sadie had been in tears the minute they pulled up out the front of the hospital building with James, Will waiting out the front. The guilt she felt plagued her, made her feel ill to her stomach. Her eldest brother pulled her into his arms the moment she set foot outside the car, shushing her quietly. She didn't leave London for a month.

That had been two months ago. And to that very day, she was still riddled with guilt. She tried to push it away, she drunk more, smoked more and had even done cocaine for a little while. But it had been Michael and her family who had helped her through it the most. They'd distracted her with wedding planning and work. It had annoyed her in the beginning, but the further she got into her wedding plans, the less annoyed she became.

It was quiet in the office that night, Michael and Sadie working back together. Though working, they hardly were. The girl's moans bounced off every wall, her head thrown back in pure ecstasy as Michael continued to thrust into her. And as they finished together, they shared a sweet kiss as she lowered her legs and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

'You know, I do prefer the bed to the desk,' She smirked as she leant her forehead again his.

'Maybe, I'm saving the bed for our wedding night,' He replied with his own smirk as he buckled his pants.

'Well, then. That won't be till Tommy gets out, I suppose.'

'Maybe, I could let you have the bed one night.'

She chuckled, 'Oh, how generous of you.'

The couple laughed, the boy pulling her underwear up as she slipped off the desk; her body pressed firmly to his own as he pinned her there.

'I love you, Miss Loveridge,' He muttered against her lips.

'I love you, too, Mr Gray,' She replied before puckering her lips slightly, pecking his own.

She rounded the desk to grab a cigarette, placing it between her lips before she lit it. She let out a sigh as she sat down, Michael smirking down at her.

'What is it?' He asked.

'What's what?' She stated coyly.

'I know that face. What is it?'

'I have some news.'

'As do I.'

'Well, you go first.'

'You're the one-'

She cut him off as she shook her head, 'Nah, uh. You go first.'

'Alright. But your news better be better then my own.'