28

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Sadie waited for Will before she followed after the man, her hand encased in his own. They moved through the halls with John and Arthur behind them, stepping into a room full of people and loud music. Her eyes moved over the naked women wandering around, men receiving head jobs from men and women and men fucking women; moans flowing throughout the room.

'Will, I think I'm gonna be sick,' She whispered; 'This is too much.'

'Just stay with me,' He replied; 'No one's going to touch you... Just pretend to be with me or something.'

'That's fucking gross.'

'Fine. Stay with John then. Arthur's too much of a hazard at this point.'

She nodded, slipping her hand into John's before she let go of her brother's.

'I'm staying with you,' She muttered; 'Please, don't let anything happen to me... I'm so fucking scared.'

'I'm right here,' He muttered as he pulled a little closer, placing a kiss to her hair.

The girl let out a sigh of relief, ducking her head to avoid the chaos going around her. John got them a drink each, leading her over to the far side of the room; sitting down on a chair. She sat in his lap without a second thought, sipping at her glass as he rested his hands in her lap; looking around. She sat silent, occasionally glancing down at the man.

'I should've gone with Tommy,' She whispered.

'You're alright,' He replied as he looked up at her; 'We'll be taking a break in a second. Just hold on.'

Sadie linking her fingers through his own, squeezing his hand lightly. She looked up when John caught her attention, motioning to the butler by the door; the boy they'd hired to be their spy. And the moment he disappeared behind the door he stood by, they stood and followed after him; the girl never letting his hand go. They moved to stand just inside a doorway of a dark room, Stefan standing behind the door as he hid.

'You're doing good, Stefan,' John stated as he took a breath from his cigar.

'It's a fucking mad house,' The boy replied with a shaky voice, tears ready to fall.

'Yeah, I know.'

'The Prince wants me to suck his cock.'

The Loveridge girl was quick to elbow the Shelby boy in the stomach as he chuckled, only to receive an eye roll as he sat down in a little bench seat in the wall. She sat down between his legs as he laid back against the wall, one leg bent up with his foot flat and the other tucked beneath it; leaving the perfect amount of her room for her to fit.

'And how much would you need to say yes?' He asked as he pulled out a bundle of money and handed it to the boy; 'That's on top of the day rate for the arse slaps.'