52~ Despicable Arrogance

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..52..~

..52.. Despicable Arrogance

          by :- istolethecookiez

Story Description/Summary :-

There are five things that I hate:

        1.) Arrogant Guys

        2.) Guys who have girls falling at their feet and they proceed to use them

        3.) Guys who assume everyone loves them

        4.) Guys who ride motorcycles

        5.) Strawberry Ice Cream

And Grayson Carter just so happens to be 4 of them. Even his name sounds like a celebrity’s: Grayson Carter. The boy is everywhere; he lives down the street from me, he goes to my school, our mothers are even longtime friends yet he doesn't even know my name. The only place I can get away from him is my part time job at the library and the day he comes sauntering in looking for a job is the day I just might go insane.

Note From Me :-

I fall in love with the title and that actually what lead me to read the book. I know, I'm weird, because seriously, who fall in love with the title and make the title the reason why you read the book? Well, me of course.

Anyway, I also love the book cover. It simple, but manage to make me want to check the story description/summary, more like manage to make me want to check the book out.

The two main character is loveable too. I totally love Audrey Peters and her hate-ness towards Grayson Carter and if you guys wonder why she hate him really, really a lot, just read the book to know.

P/S :-

There a lot of other story from this book author that I want to read, but always forget to add it in my library. I must be getting old and that why I always end up forget thing.

But seriously, there like two or three book that look really good to read, well in my opinion of course. I don't know about you guys and what kind of book you guys enjoy reading. But anyway, if you guys read this book and like it too, why don't check this book author another book.

______________________________________________________