58~ Forgotten Lyrics

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..58..~

..58.. Forgotten Lyrics

          by :- AmandaHocking

Story Description/Summary :-

Don’t miss this imaginative new short story set in the magical world of Watersong—a realm of enchanting beauty…and terrifying secrets.

Aggie is a mythological creature on a secret mission. Lydia is a young woman from a magical family with no real powers of her own. And Daniel is a high school boy who’s made it his duty to protect his deeply troubled older brother. Then one fateful night, their lives collide in a terrifying accident that changes them all forever. And beneath the surface, the ripple effects of the accident will have more impact than anyone could ever guess...changing not only their future, but the fate of an entire town.

Note From Me :-

If you guys read the last page, then you guys will know that the book I posted before I posted this book is quite a great book under fantasy and adventure, and this book is also quite a great book under 'paranormal'. 

This book is actually really simple and short also. It only have 9 parts with 23 pages. So I don't think it will take a long time to read this book.

It won't waste you guys time to raed it. So why don't give a try and read it.

P/S :-

There another book from this book author and it was categorize as under 'Watersong Series' and all of the bookd look quiet great too. I haven't read it yet, but I'm looking forward to read all of the watersong series.

So far, the series have 4 books and if I not wrong all of the bok is not yet finish. So readers, why don't we all attack all of this watersong series and leave a comment for the author to keep on update the books until it was finish.

__________________________________________