31~ Chasing Danger

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..31..~

..31.. Chasing Danger

          by :- CrestFallenStar

Story Description/Summary :-

Sleeping with your arch nemesis is a big no-no, right?

Lenny and I have a mutual hatred for each other, yet, somehow, I found myself in a random room tearing his shirt off and kissing him hungrily as if I’d never kissed a boy before. I don’t really know how any of that happened, but it did, and I was practically dead meat if anyone found out I had slept with the biggest punk in the school. The worst part? I didn’t regret it. Not a single bit. And that scared me more than anything.

Note From Me :-

I just finish reading this book a few days ago and I totally think that this book is deserve to be in my favorite list and all that because of Lenny slash Little Leo slash Leonardo Sinclair, the main character.

Thanks to him, this book is in my favorite list.

I don't why I really like that character, maybe because the author make the character full of mystery or how he seem dangerous, but deep down, I know that he is not.

If you guys wondering what I'm talk about, why don't you guys check this book out to know what I mean.

P/S :-

If you guys read this book, you guys might know that in this book have a character name Hunter Wesley and to whom who doesn't read this book, just check that book out first to know.

By the way, Hunter have his own story, but not yet complete. So far Hunter story, which the title is "Decoding Life" have already 24 chapter with 57 pages.

And the same book author have another one story and if you guys like her story, maybe can check her other works. The title is "Schemers". So if you guys check all her book and read it, don't forget to give some support for the author hard work with leave a vote on each chapter that you guys like or leave some comment, if you guys have anything to say.

______________________________________________________