18~ I'll Protect You

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..18..~

..18.. I'll Protect You

          by :- orangechicken

Story Description/Summary :-

Whoever wished they could live the life of royalty deserved a punch in the face.

Meet Park Sparrow, a feisty, sarcastic, and reckless outcast who's just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world. With an attitude and personality that gets her in more trouble than anything, she's a wild splash of color in the otherwise monotone and regal life of the academy she attends.

But there's more than meets the eye. Park isn't a random nobody in a town only famous for a school. Park Sparrow is the princess of Cimeria, and heir to one of the last remaining monarchies in the entire world. Unluckily for her, being an heir also means having a target painted on her back day and night.

Park is determined to find out who's behind the attempts on her life. With the unlikely help of Logan Cross, a boy she's hated since the dawn of time, the two must learn how to put aside their differences and get along because Park is in grave danger.

As they work together to put together the mystery of who wants Park's throne, they must face new complications and obstacles that will be much more difficult than just a school yard grudge.

Note from me :-

If you guys are looking for some princess kind of story, but want it to be different from any other royalty story?

This is the book for you guys to read.

You guys will definitely love this story and definitely will love the princess, Princess Park Mai Elizabeth Sparrow. (I don't remember how the right spell of Park Sparrow name, hope that the right spell I put here)

That the main female character, and the main male character not that bad either. You totally going to like him too. Might even fall in love with him. There also another character in this book that you going to like slash love.

Some like Alec or Park's older brother.

Just read this story to see if you guys like it or not.

P/S :-

There a sequel for this book with the title is 'I'll Defend You'. The sequel so far only have 4 parts. I'm not yet reading the sequel and please don't ask why I don't read it yet.

I have a lot of other book on my plate to read and might take my time before can finally reach to this book sequel. What can I do, I just effing love to read book.

By the way, here the sequel book description/summary for you guys to check it out :-

Park Sparrow has never before wished that her life could be different. Until now.

After putting away a criminal who had been on the hunt after her entitlement to the throne, she learns that her troubles are far from over--in fact, you could say they're just reaching the best part of the story. A new threat arises--one much more dangerous than any others she had faced before

There's a group out in the world who all believe in the destruction of her kingdom--but most of all, the destruction of Park. They're menacing, dangerous, ruthless, and they will stop at nothing to achieve their goal--which is to kill Park. It doesn't matter who stands in their way, they'll take down anyone and anything as long as it means Park's death.

Park must find a way to stop her enemies before they get what they want, though it may as well cost Park her life in order to take them down. Her choice could either save everyone she loves or lead to a future where the Cimerian kingdom will fall.

Amidst all her crumbling relationships with those she loves and the unlikely alliances she might have to form, Park learns the meaning of sacrifice as she heads on the path to defend everything she's ever stood for. * * Sequel to I'll Protect You * *

_____________________________________