27~ In 27 Days

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..27..

..27.. In 27 Days

          by :- HonorInTheRain

Story Description/Summary :-

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.

So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

Note from me :-

This book actually a winner book for 'Watty Award 2012'. This book is already in wattpad for a long time already.

You guys going to totally like how the author have this awesome idea to create this book. From the first chapter till the end. The way the story flow is really great. If you guys up to know how Hadley do to save Archer, just go and read the book.

P/S :-

I just notice that this is number 27 for my favorite books and the title to this book have number 27 too. LOL.

By the way, this book have a second book, but that book will be on Archer POV and no the point of view from this story, but it bout they life after they already together. Just go and read to find out.

However, sad new is, that second book not yet complete and I don't know what happen because the author didn't mention anything, or actually mention, I don't know.

The second book title is 'Face Your Fears'. So far right now, that book have 28 parts with 101 pages.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo