22~ Maid for Hire

~My Favorite books At Wattpad ..22..~

..22.. Maid for Hire

          by :- demonicblackcat

Story Description/Summary :-

What would you do if your new boss if your biggest enemy in school? Popular girl Andrea Robinson has a big secret: she's actually very poor and has to work her butt off to maintain her lifestyle. But when she finds out that she's working for Alec Blaze, the school's most despicable player who dumped her bestfriend 2 years ago, as his maid, her life is completely turned around.

Alec finds absolute pleasure from annoying the hell out of her, and often she finds herself trying not to beat him up into a mush. But what is actually Alec hiding from everyone? Why he is such a different person at his house?

Most importantly, why is it getting harder and harder to hate Alec freaking Blaze?

Note from me :-

I saw this book for quite a long time already, just recently that I feel like want to read it and now, this book is one of my favorite books at wattpad.

By the way, what make me really fall in love with this book is the author, who actually Asian (just like me) and the author is from Indonesia.

When I first read this story, I notice that the author put a note saying about how this book might contain grammar problem, but that time on my mind not even a bit thought that the author might be somewhere from Asia.

So, why don't you guys go and check it out. Who know this book might be one of your favorite book too.

P/S :-

I saw there is quite a lot of other books from this author that look kinda interesting to read. If you guys finish reading this book, why don't check the author other works and don't forget to leave a vote for the author hard work.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''