44~ Battle of The Sexes

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..44..~

..44.. Battle Of The Sexes

          by :- Nightrose15

Story Description / Summary :-

Karina and her friends Heather, Mia, and Lola are ready for a bliss full summer vacation in a beautiful lake house. Than it all comes crashing down the four charming, swaggering, and hot boys that bought the house also. What will happen now? Well, pranks, a few stolen kisses, and romance! It might as well be a recipe for disaster for this four girls that were expecting a peaceful summer vacation.

Note From Me :-

One thing for sure about this story, it totally the greatest story about prank and if you guys love prank kind of story, this is totally the book that you guys should read.

The character going to make you guys love this story. I love how the author make this story. Love how the story flow and the twist that happen there and the crazy character the author create.

This book is totally one of the book that you guys should read.

P/S :-

There a spin-off for this story, but i don't know if the spin-off already complete or not. The title for the spin-off is 'Camp Wars' and honestly I don't know what the story about. I know it's going to be another pranking story, but who the character is, I'm not sure.

Don't blame me for that, I've been busy and don't have time to check a new book and plus there a load of new book I added a few week ago in my library that are yet not read.

Well whatever it is, if you guys read this book, don't forget to leave a vote for the author. Remember you guys vote and comment mean a lot to all of the author.

__________________________________________