46~ Life For Rent

~My favorite Books At Wattpad ..46..~

..46.. Life For Rent

          by :- EmmielouKates

Story Description / Summary :-

Beth is always running from love, life and relationships and yet another disastrous break up finds her in a little village in Cornwall. She just wants to be left alone to enjoy the quiet country life and continue her work as a freelance artist. Liam was young free and single, enjoying the sun, surf and sex life to be found living in Cornwall, until tragedy strikes his family and he is left on his own trying to keep the family farm going. Two lost souls not wanting to be saved until fate and a little Cornish magic steps in.

Note From Me :-

When I read this book and first know about Liam, in my mind I always imagine Liam is one hot character and because of his hotness, I put this book here.

This book is under "Romance" and "General Fiction". And there also a few magic happen in this book, so I can say that this book is maybe also under "Fantasy". Go and read this book, if you guys want to know how this two main character handle their fate and what the magic thing I talk about.

Oh, lastly, some part of this book is can be classified as rated 'r', so if you guys are not comfortable with it, don't read it. I don't want you guys to suddenly attack the author of this book with harsh words when you guys read that part, saying that you guys are under age and so on.

P/S :-

There another book written by this book author that have a few character original from this book. The title is "Morwenna Book One of The Daughters of The Stones Trilogy". If you guys feel interested to know who the character is, just go and check both of the book.

__________________________________________________________