57~ A Fishy Business

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..57..~

..57.. A Fishy Business

          by :- CharlotteCatherine

Story Description/Summary :-

Meet Marina Watson – she’s little, but no shrinking violet. She lives with her mum and step-dad, Rob. Life’s good, but there’s one thing she doesn’t get…

Why she isn’t allowed to go in water?!

For years, Marina’s mum has forbidden her daughter from having baths and swimming. She claims Marina has a terrible phobia of water, and will have an anxiety attack if she goes in it.

But something doesn’t add up. Marina isn’t afraid: in fact, she’s never been more eager to dive into the deep end.

One day, in a P.E. class, Marina finds herself doing just that - she accidentally falls into a swimming pool and transforms into a mermaid! Marina swims into the strange, exciting world of the ocean where she meets a whole range of interesting characters, and discovers some surprising truths along the way…

Note From Me :-

I don't know about anyone else out there, but to me, this book is quite great book under 'adventure' and 'fantasy'. When first I read the description/summary of this story, I was wondering as to why the main character's mom forbid her daughter from having a baths or swimming.

Then there the middle of the story where the main character do what her mom forbid her from doing it and that when the adventure begin. From just a normal and might also ba name as a boring life, Marina, the main character turn into an adventure life.

Just read this book, to see what she become and how adventure her life turn to be.

P/S :-

I honestly really like this book and after I read this book, I went to visit the book author to check if she have made other book, but somehow I kinda found that the author might not active anymore in wattpad life.

Hopefully, one day the author will come back and continue to write another book to us.

_________________________________________