10~ Promise You Won't Tell?

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..10..~

..10.. Promise You Won't Tell?

          by :- DonovanCreed

Story Description/Summary :-

“I think something might have happened to me Saturday night. Something bad.”

Private Investigator Dani Ripper’s client list is nuttier than the Looney Tunes conga line, but she diligently solves one crazy case after another, waiting for a game-changer.

Enter Riley Freeman, 17-year-old honor student.

Saturday afternoon Riley quietly placed a little strawberry sticker on her private area and pretended it was a tattoo. She didn’t tell anyone about it. That night she went to a slumber party that featured drinking and boys. Riley fell asleep, woke up the next day with no reason to think anything happened…

…Until Monday, at school, when a classmate called her Strawberry.

Coincidence or crime? Dani agrees to investigate. And the roller coaster ride begins.

Note from me :-

Honestly, I have no idea about the author is at first, until I check the author profile and read 'about me' and here you guys can see (I kind of copy this from the author 'about me').

"New York Times best-selling author John Locke is the international best-selling author of 25 books in 5 different genres. Every book he has written has become a national best-seller. Locke is one of only 14 authors in history to have sold one million eBooks on Kindle (others include James Patterson, Lee Child, Janet Evanovich, George R.R. Martin, and David Baldacci). Locke has had 4 books in the top 10 at the same time, including number 1 and 2. His Donovan Creed thriller series has sold millions of copies."

Well, I didn't copy all, but now you guys know who is this book author right? So why don't go and check the book out?

P/S :-

I really hope the author will put the other Dani Ripper Series on Wattpad. Promise You Won't Tell? really a great book and I believe that the other book will great too. Let just hope the author will put another book here on Wattpad.

<><><><><><><><><>