9~ Dead and Not Buried

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..9..~

..9.. Dead and Not Buried

         by :- makeandoffer

Story Decription/Summary :-

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless body.

She has no idea what happened to her or how she died, and the only person who can see her is her sworn enemy Jared.

Neither of them have a choice, they must put their differences aside in order to find out what really happened to Leah and how she died, or better yet, who killed her, while at the same time fighting each other and the feelings they are beginning to develop.

Note from Me :-

I just finish reading this book a few days ago and I'm very glad that I saw this book and feel like really want to read it. I finish reading it in just one days and after I finish reding it, immedietally I feel like I want to add this book here.

This book manage to make me laugh at a few part, the author have a great humor in her, and at some other part I feel like the need to cry for the character, again the author really make a great character because I can feel the character, so that why I feel like I want to cry at come point.

If you guys have nothing to do, why don't check this book up. Oh, if I can finish reading this in just one day, I bet you guys can do it too.

P/S:-

Because I just know this book, so I haven't yet check any other book that come from this author, but I did check the author profile to see her other works and I saw a few other books that really catch my eye and practically screaming for me to read them.

If you guys have time and maybe after finish reading this one, why not check the author other works and read it.

#####