7~ Maybe Perfect

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..7..~

..7.. Maybe Perfect

          by :- Winx1348

Story Description/Summary :-

Sophie Campbell is a seventeen year old senior at Jackson High that also holds down a part-time job at the local coffee shop. The way Sophie sees it, there's no need for her to have a boyfriend in high school. All the boys are immature and she's lasted without love for 17 years so far... why not wait one more? However, when the mysterious loner at her school comes into her work on New Year's Eve, something between them clicks.

Between crazy friends, a motorcycle and an English assignment, will they be content with just a friendship or will they realize that they might be perfect for each other as more?

Note From Me :-

In my opinion, this is book is so goddamn it sweet and if you guys kinda like a sweet romance book, you guys might like it too. This book contain of 45 chapter with 162 page. There are no sequel or prequel to this book. This book is suitable to PG-13, but I doubt some people care about it. Because some don't care about their age and just go and read whatever book that they like.

So, if you guys kinda look for a sweet romance to read, this might one of the great book to read. So check the author to read this book out.

P/S :-

There are other book that I read from this author and I first start to read is this book and continue with "Heart Shaped Love" . HSL also in 'teen fiction' category.

A little sneak peak about that book, it's about a girl who have a brother and the brother have a best friend and the best friend is also their neighbor. Long story short, the brother put a limit that the best friend can't flirt or anything to do that involve the little sister.

Long story short again, the sister fall in love with the brother's best friend. Join their journey on how they gonna make it without the brother get mad about it.

Another book that I read from this author is "Until I Met You" and that another book I found really sweet. Oh, and that book I just read it a few weeks ago.

And there another book that I really looking forward to read, but I kinda wait till it finish first. Let just say, I'm not a patience reader who can wait everything. That book title is "Defending Parker" already have 12 parts with 65 page....

(^____^)