53~ A French Girl in New York

~My Favorite Book At Wattpad ..53..~

..53.. A French Girl in New York

          by :- annadams

Story Description/Summary :-

Maude Laurent is a spirited 16 year-old orphan who grew up in a small, provincial town in the North of France with a passion for piano and a beautiful voice.

One day in Paris, she is discovered by an American music producer who takes her to New York to live with him and his close-knit family while producing her first album, with help from teen heartthrob, Matt. Maude will dive into a new fascinating world discovering New York City, music, family, love and the truth about her past.

Note From Me :-

This is another book that I've read when I first join wattpad and still learned thing around wattpad. Honestly, I fall in love with the book cover and the title. The cover is like something beautiful that manage to get my eye to look at it and make my brain want to know more about the book.

Okay, now let talk about the thing that happened in the story.

First of all, before we gget down on what I'm about to said about the book, just a little warning, like I've mentioned, I read this book last year (2013) and now (August 2014),I don't really remember the story line really well, so if I happen to said a mistake thing here, pretty please let it slide and pretend like it never happened.

Okay, now let get down to bussiness.

The story line first will start at Paris where thing not really great for main character, but just like a fairytale story, there, happen to be a fairy god mother come and change the fate of the main character. Just joking on the fairy godmother thing. But there something happened that change the main character life.

From there you will see how bad thing that happened to main character will slowly start to be better and better.

Want to know what actually I just tell you guys, it simple, just go and read the book out to find every mystery I tell.

P/S :-

The real title is supposed to be "A French Girl in New York (The French Girl Series #1)" , but I only put the title without the series part.

Follow by the title, you guys can see that there is another book following up after this book or in other words, there will be a sequel or prequel and yes, there is the second book, but unfortunately I don't know what happened to the book, because there is no update at all.

If you see the author profile, you guys can see that the second book last update is at July 2013 and that mean it already been a year without any update.

Hopefully, the author won't take that book down and will be update soon.

_____________________________________________________________________