19~ Rich Kid

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..19..~

..19.. Rich Kid

          by :- CookieLovesOreo

Story Description/Summary :-

Nathaniel William is your everyday blondehead blue-eyed anti-social genius rich kid with outrageous good looks and six pack abs. You know, typical Blonde male stuff you see everyday.

Aria Gabriels is the girl who just kind of popped out so the story will have a bit of a romantic feel. You know, typical high school ‘New Girl’ kind of vibe you read in most books that you sort of already figured out that she is the girl the hottest guy on campus will fall in love with.

So when the both of them meet and hormones kick, plans are changing, history is repeating, and romance is blooming.

A romantic/comedy story of a nineteen years old virgin boy on how his life had changed massively because of a new student that he falls madly in love with.

P.S. He’s still a virgin till the end. Just so you know.

Note from me :-

Honest, I only know this book when I have dedication of a chapter with this book. More like I just post for fun asking if someone want a dedication of a chapter in my books and the author of this book reply to the post saying that she want one chapter dedicated to her.

And in return I ask one for myself and that how I know this book.

The Summary/Description of the story already look interesting for m to read and when the author of this story give one dedication of this book to me, I immedietally go and read the book and now it is in my favorite list.

I like how the author have this awesome idea to create this book and how she create the character and the story line of this story.

This awesome book however is ON HOLD because of the author is currently busy with her life outside wattpad. Hopefully she will be back soon to finish the book.

P/S :-

Actually I have no idea what to write on this part because I already put everything I want to say in Note from me, but I just will simply put a second note saying that if anyone read this book or other book, don't forget to vote on the chapter that you like or just put a comment on it.

This simple move actually bring a lot mean to the author. It bring something to the hard work the author put on each chapter. Don't just be a silent reader and read it without any response to what you feel.

Support the author hard work. Without their hard work, there will be no amazing story for you to read.

======================================