51~ I Am Anastasia

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..51..~

..51.. I Am Anastasia

     by :- Elatimer

Story Description/Summary :-

Samantha wishes she were someone else. Anastasia, to be exact. Anastasia doesn't sit in the corner and read because she’s too shy to talk to anyone. She doesn't keep trying and failing. Anastasia slays dragons.

Of course, Anastasia is only a character in Samantha’s story. That’s what Sam does, she writes. She writes to keep the monsters at bay. She creates new worlds to escape into. And she writes to block out the cranky ramblings of her jilted father, who refuses to acknowledge the woman that ran out on them years ago.

But Samantha finds herself thrown into a not so magical adventure when she discovers her long lost mother has been in town all along. She has questions that need answering, and a few arrow– accusations… she’d like to sling. But there are obstacles to storming the castle, her father for one.

Either Samantha makes this her happily ever after, or it all ends in tears…

Either way, the story is about to change.

Note From Me :-

Anastasia is Samantha. Anastasia is a part of Samantha in the version of book that written by Samantha, but what different is, Anastasia is brave and always found a ways to solve any problem, but what about Samantha?

Descpite all the problem fall to Anastasia, she still can handle it, what about Samantha when she found out her long lost mother is so close to her and what happen if her father know about it.

I know that some of you might not understand what is what right now, to solve your problem, why don't you guys check "I Am Anastasia" to know what is what and to know is Samantha can solve the problem being thrown to her like how Anastasia do it.

P/S :-

The author of "I Am Anastasia" is also an author to a few other 'Fantasy' categories story. I am not yet reading the other works from this author, but I'm sure the other works going to be amazing like this book.

If you guys interested, why don't check the author other works.

________________________________________________________