24~ Dorm Room 210

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..24..~

..24.. Dorm Room 210

          by :- Broken_Dream07

Story Description/Summary :-

I grazed my hand along the wall of the names, before turning back to Noah. “Why were people telling me how lucky I was to share a dorm with you?”

Noah smirked, leaning his arm on the wall beside him like he had the cards on the table. “I am the son of the man in charge of this school. I’m a bad boy, rich, and incredibly handsome. Who wouldn’t want to share a repeat of history with me?”

“A repeat of history?”

Noah shook his head and tsked before getting off the wall and making his way towards me. “Dorm Room 210 has been abandoned for a decade now. Haven’t you been informed about the last boy and girl whom stepped into this dorm? They hated each other’s guts, doing pranks and whatnot on each other, creating a fuss wherever they go. They resembled animals.” He took his steps deliberately slow, creating tension in the air. “But he was still a boy and she was still a girl. So naturally, they fell in love.”

After having her parents killed in an accident, Lillian Camel is about to embark on a one girl mission—to survive College. When friendship, love and hatred collide, Lillian is going to need every will power she has in facing the arrogant player, Noah Sky. Just how well will she do without giving up? Will she allow him to dig her a grave ten feet underground, be the one standing tall? Or perhaps share the ghost story of the past roommates from Dorm Room 210.

Note from me :-

Lillian Camel and Noah Sky, I totally love this two. The main character of this story that make this story totally interesting. Love how relationship turn to be. From level to level and finally they be together.

Not just the main character that keep this story interesting to read, but the other character too. The friend of Noah Sky. They keep making this book interesting with the surprise thing that they show.

You guys might going to like it, if you guys read this book out.

P/S :-

There a prequel to this story, the story about the early couple who stay at dorm room number 210. The couple who first stay before Mr. Sky and Ms. Camel stay there.

I don't really know when that story begin and so far, right at this moment, the prequel have only 3 parts with 10 pages and the title is 'Privacy of 210'.

I just notice that I haven't mention about each books categories for a long time already.

So this book, DR210 is under 'teen fiction' and 'humor' and the prequel book is also under the same categories.

And lastly is, don't forget to show that you appreciate the author book when you read this book with leave a votes or comment.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@