4~ Our Song

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..4..~

..4.. Our Song

          by :- MP13Girl

Story Description/Summary :-

Leah is beautiful, outgoing, and popular. Because of this, she's gotten everything she’s ever wanted. Except for one thing. All she's ever really wanted was to please people, but she never seems to be able to. Unlike her friends, she doesn't care about any of the superficial things that seem so important. To Leah, if something isn't fair, it just isn't right. So when an isolated classmate named Blake gets to listen to music during class while no one else can, she can’t help but feel annoyed by him.

When their English teacher partners the two of them up for a project that will last them the entire school year, this only adds fuel to the fire. Their assignment is to create a song describing their relationship. Sounds easy, right? Not for these two.

Blake is different, and Leah is about to find out that different is just what she wants and needs. But what she doesn't know is that Blake has a secret, and it's something he desperately wants to keep from her. Falling in love with someone isn't as easy as it might seem. Life isn't fair, but Leah and Blake are about to find out that love isn't either.

Note From Me :-

And here it is, the second of my favorite writer after Lilohorse. This book is a long time ago complete with a sequel "Our Everlasting Melody". Both of the book have 35 parts and under 'romance' and 'teen fiction'.

I don't about other, but I totally and utterly like both of the book cover. Oh, if you haven't know yet, I always have thing with cover. The book cover is somewhat just something simple, but at the same time it manage to catch my attention to read this book.

I come across this book is by reading some other book and at the end of certain chapter, the author put a note saying that reader should check that book out and I did and I didn't regret reading it.

So, to anyone who enjoy reading 'teen fiction' book, might enjoy this book. Go and check it out.

All Books That I Read From MP13Girl :-

     ~Hey There, Delilah

     ~It's What You Do To Me

     ~There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate

     ~Off To Neverland

     ~Our Song

     ~Our Everlasting Melody

P/S :-

If you read this book, it have on certain chapter mention about the main character cousin and the cousin have her own story called "Off To Neverland" and that book is great too and if you check her work, you will see there a several other book that I not mention here, that sound great too. I really looking forward to read her other work, but been busy with my own work lately. Anyway, again, go and check her book out.

(X)(~_~)(X)