16~ Little Red

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..16..~

..16.. Little Red

          by :- BVBLover213

Story Description/Summary :-

"I told you this isn't some cliche story, Rider!" I shouted with every ounce of fury I felt for that boy. "I'm not going to fall for the school's bad boy just because you like my new look!"

Cinderella got her Prince Charming. Belle got her Beast. Tiana got her Prince Naveen. Jasmine got Aladdin. And I? I got The Bad Boy.

Note from me :-

You read the summary then you guys know what this book is about. So, if you guys is a totally a fan for a bad boy books, this book might will catch you guys heart. The author really have a great mind in making this story interesting.

Oh, did I mention thatI effing love Rider so goddamn much. I don't mind if he a bad boy, because . . . wait, who doesn't like a bad boy and don't forget a hot bad boy.

If you read this books, just at the beginning of the story you guys will totally like it already. This books is quite long, but the author make every chapter really interesting, so you guys won't find it boring.

Oh and lastly is, each of the chapter, the author make the title using a song title.

P/S :-

I check the author other works and saw there a few book that will catch your attention to read it and this one is catching my attention to read it.

Here a little sneak peak at the book. The title is 'British Superman'

''He's arrogant. He's hot. He's her British Superman. After meeting her future boyfriend online, Zoey begins receiving strange letters, which may put her in danger. Her brother, trying to prevent this psycho from hurting her, hires a bodyguard to protect her. They just weren't expecting to start having feelings for each other.''

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]