37~ Faking Deliquency

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..37..~

..37.. Faking Deliquency

          by :- TaintedRain

Story Description / Summary :-

One girl. One camp for delinquents. One hell of a summer.

Falice Winters has always been the goody-two shoes. Her twin Arabelle . . . not so much. So what happens when their dad plans to ship Arabelle off to a camp to clean up her act? Well, naturally, Arabelle would find a way out.

Her solution? Falice! It was a simple plan: Falice would pretend to be Arabelle and go to the delinquent camp while Arabelle got to have the time of her life with her boyfriend in London.

Falice thought her summer was going to consist of sitting on the couch reading novels all day or hanging out with her friends. Never did it cross her mind that she would be pretending to be her sister in a camp of delinquents. But now she’s stuck at a camp all summer where being rude is the new “in.”

And everything turns for the worse when someone figures out her secret.

Will Falice survive the summer? Or will everyone learn that she’s faking delinquency?

Note From Me :-

Oh, I totally love this girl, Falarabella and I know that you guys going to definitely love her as well, if you guys not, just prepare to have pranking war towards you guys.

I love how tha author of this story create the main character Falice and her twin sister Arabella. I love the main male character a well, Will. Then there other character that you going to love to.

There Vanessa the roomate for Falarabella, then there Ty, Vanessa's boyfriend and this guys is funny and you going to love him especially when he call Falice with other name.

Want to know what name, check this book out.

P/S :-

There another story written from this book author that I kinda like to read it one day and the title is 'Kendall & Me'. So far, that book not yet finish and only have 10 parts with 29 pages and 9 chapter.

If you guys read this book and likte the way of this book author writing style, maybe you guys can check the other book too.

_________________________________