42~ Its Complicated

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..42..~

..42.. Its Complicated

          by :- Ellimay

Story Description/Summary :-

Just one term. All I had to do was survive one term and not get caught. If my secret were to get loose then both my, and my brothers lives, would be in strife.

Note From Me :-

Okay, so the desciption not really show mcuh information about this story right. So I'm going to tell you guys a bit about this story.

The main character have a twin and her twin got choose to enter a sport school. The best one. But unfortunately something happen and her twin can't enter the school. So to safe everything, her twin ask her to be him and enter the school or him.

So that my ridiculously short description about the story.

Why don't you guys just go and read the story to find out how that girl going to survive in a school full of a boy? Will her secret got out? Or are there anyone in that school that going to help her? Or she fail to help her brother by surviving in that school until her brother can enter it?

Check this book out to know what happen.

P/S :-

There a sequel for this book, but somehow, I call that as a late update because the author always take a long time to update and I don't know why, but I always thought because of the author is busy with life outside wattpad.

Anyway, just check the sequel if you guys done checking this book out.

________________________________________________________