49~ The Only Girl In The Band

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..49..~

..49.. The Only Girl In The Band

          by :- youXfoundXme

Story Description/Summary :-

Vanessa Laine is a college student and aspiring musician. She's got the look and she's got the voice. The only thing that's stopping her is her stage fright...and an opportunity. But opportunity knocks when pop-punk band, The Velocity, holds auditions for a new lead singer at the restaurant that Vanessa works at. Getting in was the easy part. Surviving as the only girl in the band is the hard part. Can she do it?

Note From Me :-

I don't really remember when I read this book and if I not wrong I read it last year (2013). So, I might not really remember how the story line, but I know that this story is one of the best story I've read and deserve to be put as my favorite.

A little that I know is, this story is about how a girl, Vanessa and a new pop-punk bank handle how they going to do to be popular and once they already known, what they do next to make people more known about them.

Then there a scandal and everything that probably happen in real life to a new singer out there.

And if you guys interested, go and read the book out.

P/S :-

It's a funny story to me. There another book that I read and the title is "December" and what funny is, when I read that book I don't know who the author is until one day I went to check TOGITB author profile and saw this book under one of her works.

The first thing that come into my mind is, TOGITB author might have stole "December" story and that why the story is in her works.

What do I do, I went back to my library and click at the ''December" story to mention it to the author until then I realize that the book author is actually the same author as TOGITB.

Thanks God I realize it before I send a message.

BTW, that the other book that I read and to me, it's quiet a good book. So if you guys interested, go and check it out too

____________________________________________