50~ Ice Princess

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..50..~

..50.. Ice Princess

          by :- janinemimi

Story Description/Summary :-

Sibyl Bix has a past she can't escape and a future someone wants to destroy.

When her mother goes missing strange things start to happen. Ravens follow her around, things she touches turn to ice, and she can walk around without a coat in the middle of February. And the new kids seem to know more about her mom than they let on. Not only that, but there's someone after her; someone she's terrified to see face to face but she can't escape.

Note From Me :-

This is another story that I've read last year (2013), but also one of the best story under 'Fantasy' that I've read and that why it deserve to be put here, as in on my favorite book to share with you guys.

If you guys check the author profile, you guys will see that this book already complete for a long time alraedy. Follow by what show on the author profile/works, this book completed on 2011.

As I write in the other book that I also read it last year, I might not really remember the story's story line, but still this book is one of the best book.

Why don't you guys just go and read the book to see what this story is about and it might end up being one of yours favorite too.

P/S :-

At the end of this book, there a note from the author that said this book have a sequel, but somehow I don't know if it already come out or not yet. Why don't you guys went and check it on your self to see if there already a sequel or prequel to this story.

BTW, hope you guys enjoy the story

_______________________________________________