17~ Chasing Possibility

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..17..~

..17.. Chasing Possibility

          by :- affiniteas

Story Description/Summary :-

Elliot "Eli" Wesley and Lana Clarke are from two different worlds during high school. A year later after graduation, it's out with the old high school days, but Eli finds himself in a dilemma after being dumped by his girlfriend, Haley. Confused and upset by his girlfriend's sudden decision, Eli finds out that the guy Haley left him for was none other than Landon, the matured lifeguard at Santa Monica Beach. Is it not mentioned that Landon is Lana's older brother? After coming up with a plan to get close to Lana as a recoil for getting dumped, Eli hopes that doing this would make his ex-girlfriend want him back again. But what happens when Lana Clarke - the girl Eli only heard things about - ends up exposing Eli to her world she's closed off from others? That isn't suppose to be the plan, but Eli and Lana finds out more than they expected and possibly a change of heart...

Note from me :-

I just notice that the author just change this book cover. I like the onld cover, but the new one is not that bad too. It look great, just as great as the old one.

Let get back to the story and stop talking about the book cover. So, I like how this story flow from the begginig to the end. I like how the character fall from one to another. I like how the author create this story.

The author of this story really know how to make the reader surprise and make this book more interesting with the surprises. By the way, this book have no second books, no sequel or prequel.

But still this book is one of the very interesting book to read. Just go and check it out.

P/S :-

I just check the author profile and check her works and I saw the other two book that this author write and both look kind of interesting to read.

Why don't you guys go and check that books out too. The title is 'My Delivery Boy', this book is already complete and the other one is 'Compositions of Us', this book is not yet finish and right at this moment, it have 19 parts.

By the way, all of the book that I mention is under 'humor' genre.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}