8~ I Am Reese

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..8..~

..8.. I Am Reese

          by :- sprittals98

Story Description/Summary :-

Reese has always dreamed of being a YouTube star, but all she's done is make rant videos that she never posts. So when her younger sister finds them and puts them online as a prank, Reese thinks her life is over. But surprisingly, people think they're hilarious. On a confidence high, she decides to make these video diaries every week (with the help of a hot neighbor). Soon "I Am Reese" is the biggest thing in the country. But when so many people love you, there's gonna be a few that do just the opposite.

Note From Me :-

I'm totally and utterly love this story. I love the main character, Reese. She such a fun character and this book got me laugh a lot at a few part. That the main female character, let move to the male character, Declan. He not bad too, I mean he also quite funny and he also make thing more interesting in this story.

Got to say that the author really did a great job with creating this two main character. If you guys love 'youtube' and want to know what happen to Reese when other youtuber don't like the idea of 'I Am Reese' is more popular than them, you guys have to check this book out.

P/S :-

There are the second book after 'I Am Reese' and the title is 'An Artistic Duo'. You guys don't have to read IAR to read AAD, but I still recomend to read IAR first before read AAD because at the end chapter of AAD, there a bonus chapter for IAR.

That chapter is about how Declan proposing to Reese.

Oh, BTW AAD is story about Reese younger sister Lace Carter. It's about Lace who went to an art camp and there she meet a guy and probably the most annoying guy ever, name Eli Evans. Follow this story to know how annoying is that Eli Evans is.

(O_O)