45~ Coming Home

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..45..~

..45.. Coming Home

          by :- LizBizCheezWhiz

Story Description / Summary :-

Makenzi Fox had it all. Perfect boyfriend, perfect grades, amazing friends, wonderful family. She was living the good life. When she was seventeen, she found out she was pregnant and she couldn't have been happier. She knew she was in love with her long-time boyfriend Cayden Knight and she knew he loved her, too. When she goes to tell him the good news, however, she finds him in bed with another girl. Devastated, she leaves home to live with her aunt on the other side of the country. She never wanted to see Cayden again and vowed never to go back. Almost three years later, after the news of her father's hospitalization, she returns home with her twin boys. What will she do when she runs into Cayden? More importantly, what will Cayden do when he finds out he has sons that he never knew about?

Note From Me :-

I don't remember how i come across this book, but what i know is i totally and completely love this book.

There something about this book that making me loving it. I love how the author create all of the character and each of the character behavior. I love how the twist that happen from time to time on this story.

I love how the author create a way to solve all the problem that happen in this story. i don't know about you guys, but if I love this story, I'm sure some of you going to love it as well. Why don't you guys check the book out to know if you guys going to love it or not.

P/S :-

If I not wrong there a spin-off to this story and the title is 'Laeving Home' and I just check the author profile and found out that's that story is currently set ON HOLD.

But if you guys still want to raed it, you guys can go and read it because so far that book already have 11 parts.

___________________________________________________