1~ The Succubus In A Red Dress

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..1..~

..1.. The Succubus In A Red Dress

          by :- ddgbooks

Story Description/Summary :-

Delilah is only a nerdy coffee clerk whose biggest problem is trying to find a job that will cover more than her rent, until one of her customers collapses after touching her.

Now she has demon hunters and witches chasing her down, and a crazy blonde in a Ferrari who says she wants to be her mentor. Oh, and she might be a succubus.

Whatever you do, don't say it can't get any worse.

Note From Me :-

This is the first book that I read that have thing to do with succubus and honestly at first I have no idea what succubus is and Google it to know what actually a succubus mean. I really enjoy reading this story and the first thing that catch my attention to read this is the book cover. So far right now at April 17, the book already a long time ago finish and already have a second book called "The Succubus and the Crown" and that book also have a super duper awesome cover. The second book have about 27 parts already and this book is quite fast update too.

This book is under 'Paranormal' and ChickLit' and this is also the first book that I read under 'Paranormal'. Now at April 17, the book is at number #7 for 'Paranormal' and #21 for 'ChickLit'. While the second book is number #25 for 'Paranormal' and #59 for 'ChickLit'. Go and check it out. (I haven't read yet the second book, because of there-to-many-book-that-I-haven't-read-yet-in-my-library, but I looking forward to read it soon)

P/S :-

If you read the author 'about me' you can see that there a third book, but the author won't tell the title yet and I bet you guys that the third book will have a super duper plus awesome cover and a great story line too.

(^_^)(V)