11~ A Touch Of Poison

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..11..~

..11.. A Touch Of Poison

          by :- ironkite

Story Descriptio/Summary :-

Gwenwyn is the most miserable princess ever, and for good reason. Merely brushing up against her or touching her exposed skin is enough to cause painful burns, or worse. And if that wasn't enough, she's just discovered the singular reason for her existence - to act as the king's secret assassin, murdering neighboring princes with nothing more than a simple kiss . . .

Note from me :-

This is book is very different from the other book that I've read. The different idea that came from the author really make this book interesting.

In this book, there always something that happen, the thing that I don't expect it will be like that, the thing that I don't even saw it coming.

Want to know what actually I'm talking about, why don't you guys check this book out, to see what I mean. Maybe you guys will like it too, just like how I like it.

P/S :-

I saw the author other book, the title is 'Revenant' and I kind of found that book look quite interesting. So I will find my time to read it later. Hope fully I will found my time to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~