54~ Shadow

~My Favorite Book At Wattpad ..54..~

..54.. Shadow

          by :- AmandaSunBooks

Story Description/Summary :-

Katie Greene's worst nightmare comes true when her mother dies, and she's devastated to learn that she will have to leave the only home she's ever known. Desperate to find where she belongs, she must decide if she has what it takes to start a new life across the ocean.

For Yuu Tomohiro, every day is a nightmare. He struggles to control his strange ability, and keeps everyone at a distance so they won't get hurt—even his girlfriend, Myu. At night, a shadow haunts his dreams, and a mysterious woman torments him with omens of death and destruction. But these haunting premonitions are only the beginning

Note From Me :-

Okay, this is another book that I've read a long time ago. Meaning I've read this last year (2013).

I fall in love with this book through the book summary/description or whatever you guys call it. From there I wonder what paranormal thing happened to Yuu, the main character of this story. Because if you read te story you will find out that there is something happened to the main character.

I can't said much here, all that I'm going to said now is, just go and read the book out is you guys are 'paranormal' book reader.

P/S :-

The original summary of this story, there are mentioned that this is the prequel to another story called "Ink", that simply mean after this story there is a sequel with the title 'Ink'. I am not yet reading that book, the sequel to this story.

But I've always check to see when it will update, but a sad thing to tell that the sequel have no update for a year already.

This is a good story (to me) and I've always wonder what happen next, but then there is no update and of course I am a little sad about it.

Well, whatever happen to the author who probably busy out there, hope she can spend time to post the new update of the sequel and hopefull it will be complete soon and then I'll go there and read the sequel.

__________________________________________________________________