38~ My Life With The Walter Boys

~My Fvorite Books At Wattpad ..38..~

..38.. My Life With The Walter Boys

          by :- Fallzswimmer

Story Description / Summary :-

Sixteen-year old Jackie Howard knows nothing about her new guardian Katherine Walter when she moves from New York to Colorado. After discovering that Katherine has twelve boys, Jackie fears that living in the Walter house isn't going to be easy. It's just icing on the cake that the boys look like Abercrombie models...

Note From Me :-

First of all, before anything come out, I'm going to say I will be surprise if you guys haven't heard about this book and never read it. I don't know about you guys, but to me this book is kinda one of the famous book here on wattpad.

So I'll be definitely surprise if you guys haven't know about this book.

This is the first book that I read about the series of young teenage girl that have to move in with a lot of other teenage guys and I totally loving it.

After I read this book, I kinda search for another book that quite similar to this book, but end up with removing that several books out of my library.

This awesome book already got published on March 2014 if I not wrong.

P/S :-

There a second book after this one finish, the sequel for this book and the title is "My Life As A Walter Boy" and the second book/sequel also will be publish soon, but from the author note on the description, she mention that the second book is the unoficial sequel.

After the Walter boy series is finish, there also another spin-off the written about the second generation of the Walter family.

Wonder what I'm talking about, just go and check it out. The title is "The Heartbreakers". Then there a sequels for the second generation book call "The Queen of Hearts".

Just read this book already, it one of the great book that I'm sure you will not regret reading it.

____________________________________________