26~ Vanilla

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..26..~

..26.. Vanilla

          by :- leigh_

Story Description/Summary :-

“Not just a flavour, but a way of life.”

When seventeen-year-old Flo Kennedy is forced to up sticks and trade her life in London for a sleepy seaside town on the south coast, she’s anything but excited. Walden-on-Sea could win awards for being Britain’s dullest town, and with a population consisting almost entirely of over sixties, teenagers are an endangered species.

Silently struggling with her parents’ death and separation from her sister, Flo’s convinced she’s in for the worst summer of her life.

But when she meets the guy in the ice cream shop, things start to change. It’s not long before she lands herself a job, a new set of friends and maybe even the beginnings of first romance. For the first time in several years, she’s happy. But Flo knows all too well that things can’t stay perfect forever, and after all, being on top of the world only gives you further to fall.

Note from me :-

Honestly, I'm attract to read this book because of the simple title and the cover, that somehow for me look simple, but at the same time doing a great job to attract my eye to read it.

Let get to know a bit about this book.

This book is under 'Teen Fiction' and 'Romance' categories. This book already complete a long time ago, at July 13, 2013. That if I not wrong, I don' really know. This book have no second book, sequel or prequel or spin-off and again that from what I know.

Even this book already long ago finish, this book still manage to be in the categories chart.

Romance - #379

Teen Fiction - #419

So, why don't you guys go and check this book out.

P/S :-

Other book that you guys might like that written by this author is --

- Serenity Falls (it's complete and I already read it)

- Friendship For Dummies (complete too, but I'm not yet read it)

- Trapeze (just complete a few week ago, but again I'm not yet read it)

- Room Service (7 parts with 29 pages)

If i not wrong all of this book is under Teen Fiction category.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?