30~ Sweet Madness

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..30..~

..30.. Sweet Madness

          by :- cold_lady19

Story Description/Summary :-

Angeles has a dull life. There is nothing exciting or thrilling about her. However, that was until she met him. He will make her world crumble around her, making her wish she could have her dull life back. Who is he? Who knows? He is whose name shall not be spoken out loud.

Note From Me :-

This is another book that come from 'Watty Award 2012' and this book also the winner book under Horror category.

This story really do a great job under the category of 'Mystery/Thriller' because some part really make thing goes mystery and I guess that why the reader who read this book like it and vote for this book to win at 'Watty Award'.

If you guys are into mystery book or horror book, this book is definitely should be read by you guys.

P/S :-

There other book written by this author that I really like. The title is 'My Wattpad Love'. That book, you guys going to definitely like it too, if you guys are totally into 'Teen Fiction' or 'Romance' book.

By the way there are other book written by this author that you guys might going to like it too. For example like 'The Red Bride', 'Chained', 'Souls of Blackness: The Inception' and lastly is My Wattpad Love sequel, 'Growing Up'.

Just go to the author profile to check her other works that might be your next book addiction.

Oh, lastly, if I not wrong, this book will have a sequel, but I'm not really sure.

____________________________________________