47~ Sour Sweet Love

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..47..~

..47.. Sour Sweet Love

          by :- conscience

Story Description / summary :-

When Declan Andrews comes marching into Avery Wilson's life, she dislikes him more than she'd like to admit. He gets her to think in ways she'd never done before, and he's different than the usual people Avery usually associates herself with. But who's a better person to fall in love with than the one you cannot stand?

Note From Me :-

Love the title and that what bring me to read this book. The story line, the plot, the twist on this story, to me is really great too. I love the two main character and how their relationship develop from chapter to chapter.

But what I love the most is the epilogue.

Yes, the end of the story where I love the most. Because that where the sweet thing happen, the miracle between Declan and Avery.

Wonder what I'm talking about? Just go and read the story to know and you guys might love this story too, like how I love this story.

P/S :-

There another story written by this book author that look kinda interesting to read and the title is "Seven Years Ago" and the story is about how a lover breaking up seven years ago and then they thought they will never ever see each other again.

But somehow fate have other thing for them because they then, after seven years, meet again on the road where they first meet. And this is from the summary that I read and I don't read the story yet, but follow from the summary, it loook really interesting to read.

To know what will happen when they meet again.

The second story is "Saving The Wallflower" and the story is about . . . Okay, actually I don't really understand the summary / description really well, just go and read it to know if that is the story you often read or not.

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________