25~ The Makeover

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..25..~

..25.. The Makeover

          by :- Spg041

Story Description/Summary :-

Ugly. That's what she was. And then a year later, she's stunningly beautiful. Beautiful is an understatement actually. What do you do if the girl you teased is suddenly the hottest thing to ever walk the earth? Addison learns that when you suddenly become drop dead gorgeous that people aren't always what they seem.

Note from me :-

If you guys read this book and see the real summary ( I didn't take the whole summay), you guys will see that the author mention about how some of the comment the author receive is so mean.

I hate it that kind of people who always trying to find the books mistake and post it there. They don't know that some of the author really trying hard to produce some idea to make the book interesting.

And sometime, just reading the bad comment they recieve, can bring the author mood to write a book down and feel like want to give up writing. I saying that form my experience.

If you guys don't like the book, don't leave such a bad comment. A comment that can bring the author writing mood down. Just leave something simple, that doesn't sound harsh for th author.

Or just simply stop reading it. That way, you guys won't hurt the author feeling when you guys leave a negative comment.

But if you guys read it and like it, just leave a simple comment that you guys like it and vote for the book too.

P/S :-

Sorry for the long ranting about the rude comment.But seriously I hate when reader start to put a bad comment just because they don't like it.

By the way, there a sequel slash spin-off to this story. It's about the main character of this book, daughter. I haven't read it yet and again if you guys read my other P/S from the last chapter, you guys will now how I have no time to read oher book because currently i have a lot in my plate to read.

The sequel slash spin-off or whatever that you guys can calls title is 'Not So Innocent'. So far the book have 13 parts with 60 pages.

And again if you guys read that book and suddenly found that you guys don't like it, just simple stop reading it. But if you guys like it, please leave a vote and nice comment on that book.

###########################################