48~ My Girl

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..48..~

..48.. My Girl

        by :- Nickymb

Story Description / Summary :-

You see, It all started in a library. Mia Hastings always seems to get in trouble from her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Aiden Cash presents himself, she knows everything there is to know about him. Well or so she thinks. When the hottie heart throb get's an unlikely interest in Mia, she knows how to deal with his cocky, rude, and sarcastic manners. How hard can a bad boy be? The only problem is Sterling Parker, her brothers best friend. Mia has had a crush on forever and thinks he might be the one. When suddenly he takes an interest, Mia can't believe her luck. So when two guys enter her life at the same time, she has to choose which one is the one to be hers. Everything is fair in love and war. Or so they say. But what Mia doesn't know is secrets can make or break someone. And falling in love has never been so dangerous.

Note From Me :-

I effing love Aiden Cash and his name always stuck in my heart and I effing jealous at Mia because she got him.

I also believe that you guys going to love Aiden Cash too and if you guys not, that mean there something wrong with you guys.

I totally love how Aiden present himself in Mia life and interrupting her from time to time and if you guys wonder what the heck am I talking about or what did Aiden do that makes me effing love him, just go and read the damn story.

Make sure you guys like it too and if you guys not, I'm going to kill one by one.

P/S :-

You guys see, there two bestfriend of Mia and each of them have their own story written by the author.

The first book is this one and the second is about Mia's friend and Aiden's friend and the title is "My Bad Boy" and I bet you guys going to like this book too and there also a few part that have Mia and Aiden there.

If you guys like bad boy kinda story, "My Bad Boy" is the book that you guys should read.

The third is about another friend of Mia and Sterling Parker and the title is "My Guilty leasure". Somehow this book is not yet finish and only have 7 parts and I am not yet reading that book.

But I will read it later when I have time.

__________________________________________