21~ A Blind Date

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..21..~

..21.. A Blind Date

          by :- _justanotherwriter_

Story Description/Summary :-

When Cassandra William's boyfriend of 6 months ditches her, she is set up on blind date after blind date after blind date.

What happens when one mystery man leaves her banging her head against the wall?

What happens when they meet again?

Join Cass on her journey of awkward dates, parties and late night cuddling.

That all started with one blind date.

Note from me :-

I came across this book when I'm searching for a new book to read and the book cover really done a great job at attracting me to read it.

And, I'm not regret reading it at all. This book is definitely deserve a place in my favorite books.

I'm not sure about you guys, but you guys can read it to find out if this will end up being you guys favorite book or not.

P/S :-

I just notice that this book have a sequel when I check the author profile. The title is 'Dating Days and Campfires'. Because of I just notice about the sequel to this book, so that clearly just show that I haven't yet reading it.

But I definitely looking forward to read it one day. Anyway, the sequel already have 19 parts with 55 pages. If you guys check this book out and finish reading it already, check the sequel too.

And don't forget to leave a vote and comment when you read this book. Support to author of this book.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||