29~ My Possessive CEO

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..29..~

..29.. My Possessive CEO

          by :- JasmineTheDreamer

Story Description/Summary :-

"Mine." Christian's grip tightened on my arm, making me squirm. He glared down at me, as if daring me to defy him again. I took a deep breath, trying to control my racing pulse. I knew what he said was true, but was too proud to admit it. I was, indeed, his.

Note From Me :-

The cover really a great at taking everyone eye to take a look at this story. You guys get what I mean right.

Anyway, I really like how the love story between Kennedy and Christian work out. I really fall in love with Christian character, not because who the author put as Christian, but how he possesively act toward Kennedy.

If you guys are into the CEO and secretary love story, you guys might will fall in love with this story when you guys read it.

P/S :-

By the way, there a spin-off slash sequel or whatever that you guys call after this story.

It's about Christian and Kennedy's kid. The title is 'Like Crazy' and so far, right at this moment, that book have 21 parts with 52 pages. That book is under rated 'R'. I don't know if that book have any rude words or any adult scene, because I'm not yet reading that book.

If, you guys have the time, you guys might can check that book out.

dPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdPdP