36~ A Bet Gone Wrong

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..36..~

..36..
A Bet Gone Wrong
          by :- xXTheBelieverXx

Story Description / Summary :-
"I bet you eight hundred bucks that I can get her to fall in love with me, and sleep with her, before football camp."Cameron and his four other best friends (also known as the man-whores) have been betting each other to get with a girl, sleep with her, and break her heart. Unlike most guys though, they aren't exactly sweethearts. They're decieving boys who know how to do and say anything in order to win. What happens when Cameron has to make a bet where the girl must fall in love with him as well as sleep with him? She knows the rules, the game, even the boys (one being her best friend). Cameron has until football camp to woo her in order to win the bet. Will Rebecca fall for Cameron's trap?

Note From Me :-
Okay, first of all I kind of having hate and love feeling towards Cameron. Sometime I feel like whatever he do I love it, but most of the time I seriously hating it.

Want to know what I talking about, you guys have to go and read this book out. If you guys are totally into the nerd and bad boy relationship, this is the perfect story for you guys to read it.

There a lot of twist happen in this story and the twist, I find it kinda make this story more interesting to read. Just go and check it out guys.

P/S :-
This book have three series in what I call as the 'Gone Wrong' series. This book is the first one, follow by the second book which also already complete and the title is 'A Promise Gone Wrong' and in this book where my hate for Cameron grow to the maximum.

The third book is 'A Year Gone Wrong'. See why I name this as the 'Gone Wrong' series? All three book have 'Gone Wrong' at the end.

The third book however not yet complete and currently I don't know what happen to the author of the story and why she didn't update yet.

I guess that all I can tell you guys. Oh, by the way I'm vote for HIppoRhino relationship. Peace guys.

________________________________