15~ Forever and Always His

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..15..~

..15..
Forever and Always His
          by :- RiceLover

Story Description/Summary :-
Riley Monroe and Everett Rosenfeld have been best friends since they were four and have been in love since they were fourteen. Riley has promised Everett that no matter what, she will be his forever. So after Everett's mother dies in a car accident, why does Everett shut Riley down? Because Everett believes that Riley is the reason why his mother is dead.

Note from me :-
I freaking love the main character, Riley Monroe and Everett Rosenfeld. To me, they just like the sweetest couple. More sweet than candy.

In the beginning of this story is quite sad because of what Everett did to Riley. But then the story start to flow nicely with how Everett and Riley start to be together again and how the character keep from one to more and more and how Riley get more friend.

You just got to love this book if you guys are into 'Teen Fiction' and 'Romance' books.

P/S :-
I read the author other book. The title is 'Don't Give Up'. I kinda like that book too, but I don't know about the other. Why don't you guys check that book out too, to see if you guys like it too or not.

There are another book from this author that I kinda want to read it someday, but again have not much time to do it and plus, with a lot other books on my plate to read, it kinda take time for me to read that book.

The book title is 'Falling Apart' , why don't you guys check that book out too. That book not yet finish, but DGU already finish.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\