12~ The Transient Wife

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..12..~

..12.. The Transient Wife

          by :- greenwriter

Story Description/Summary :-

One drunken day, Cassandra gets the proposal she can never refuse from the arrogant Philip Strindberg. Thrown into a marriage she never wanted in the first place, Cassandra will struggle on how to maintain her carefree attitude while trying to keep her cool whenever she is around her husband. Pranks, adventure, chores, and secrets will test their transient marriage. In the end, will there be a chance for their transient charade to become permanent?

Note from me :-

I love how the author planing this story. From chapter to chapter, from paragraph to paragraph. I simply love the flow of this story. Oh if anyone who check this out and the person is happen to be my book reader and wonder if i get my book idea from this book, the answer is no.

I only found about this book and read it after my book reach chapter 10 if I not wrong and I'm not suppose to talk about my book. Sorry, got distracted. LOL.

Back to the story. I really like how the author make the main character Cassandra and Philip and the other character in this story.

Just go and check this story out.

P/S :-

I see the author other works and find there is a few of the author works that quiet interesting to read. Maybe if you guys like this book can check the author other works. Oh, if you guys read the author book, don't forget to press to vote button or leave a comment.

It just show that you guys support the author hard work.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()