32~ Dumped!

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..32..~

..32.. Dumped!

          by :- XxSassyCynicxX

Story Description/Summary :-

Deana Carter has always been superstitious and cynical. She's always waiting for the other shoe to drop and expecting the inevitable - disappointment. So, when she meets Matthew Stewart, she can't help her cynicism. It's all too good to be true. However, she begins to warm up to the thoughts of happily ever after . . . until she's standing alone in the wedding chapel - an abandoned bride.

She quickly curls back into her dark jaded hole of negativity and becomes caustic, putting all her energy and thoughts into her work.Then, news about the merger comes to light. Her company is merging with the top graphic design company in the country. She doesn't put much thought to it and immerses herself in her work even more. And then she meets Jeremy Harrington . . . . .

Note From Me :-

I don't remember when I read this book. If I not wrong I read this book last year. So, I honestly didn't really know ;what to write here, but I know that this book is one of the best book I've read.

If' I not wrong, the first thing that got me want to read this book is the book cover and the book description and because of I, on that time, have not read any book like this.

I don't remember really well about the character, but what I know is, I really like Deana Carter character. I love how the author start this story with the suppose to be fiance to Deana and the one who suppose to married her, left her alone.

I'm not suppose to tell you guys more about it, so if you guys want to know more, just go and read the book.

P/S :-

I just realize one thing and that is, I never check the author profile before. So to write this part, I check the author profile first and notice the author other book and maybe you guys will like it too.

The other title is "On The Run", this book is complete and there a second part and the title is ''On The Run: Part Two" and the second book is not yet complete.

_______________________________________________