Chapter 88 { Freaks }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"AYE AYE AYEE!!" Makayla screamed as I was twerking on her.

"NONE OF THAT!" Chris yelled grabbing my arm and making me sit in his lap. I laughed burying my face into his neck.

"I want another drink." I slurred into his ear and licked it.

"Nahh, we didn't even get there yet and you already halfway drunk. Dance on me." He smirked. I sat up smirking, turning around, and started dancing in his lap.

I felt him rising through his sweats. Better calm down down there. 👀

"Happy now?" I giggled.

"Let's run home then meet them there." He said.

"No, stop." I said. I wasn't even drunk. I was just a little tipsy. Everyone was. The real drunk one was Monica. Her and Devin were making out in the corner of the bus while we were partying. I'm sure they were doing more than that too bc I noticed her bring a blanket. 🤧

Good thing it's dark and there isn't many lights on. Party lights were just flashing and the music was booming.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK THE ARCADE!! LETS STAY ON THIS BITCH AND PARTY!!" Devin yelled. I screamed getting up and pulling Chris with me.

He pulled me to the side by the darker side and pushed me against the wall kissing me. I kissed him back wrapping my arm around his neck. He picked me up and walked into the bathroom right behind us that was on here.

"Chris not in here." I laughed and he kissed my neck grinding himself against me.

"Yes right here. Nobody won't here nothing. They won't even know we missing, it's so dark." He said.

"Nigga yes they will. Then the light is on! Of course they'll know!" I said.

He switched the light off. "Now shut the fuck up because you already owe me." He said and he smacked my thigh sending a chill down my back.

"Ah shit." I said. Chris unbuckled my belt.

"Don't scream, and no one won't hear anything." He said and I nodded as if he could see me.

LATER THAT NIGHT..

-{ CHRISTOPHER }-

I laid Teyana in her bed. She whined sitting up rubbing her head.

"Shit, my head hurts." She complained.

"Lay back down, the medicine should be kicking in soon. I'm right here." I took off my shirt climbing in the bed. She wrapped her arm around my waist and i turned off the lamp.

"Chris.." Teyana spoke.

"Yea." I answered resting my hand on her booty.

"My legs are hurting." She said. I laughed remembering earlier.

"I know, they won't be hurting that much in the morning. Now go to sleep Mama." I said.

Today was lit as hell. After partying/fucking on the party bus, we stopped at a club and turned the fuck up. Teyana and I ended up fucking AGAIN on the way back to Devin's house. By the time, everyone was knocked out except us so that gave us an advantage.

We all had a good time. I really enjoyed it with Teyana. 🤣

She's going to wake up with a more killer headache because of all her drinking, but she'll be fine. Ms. Brown is going to drop the babies off tomorrow morning.

Ion care what nobody says, Teyana is mines.

—————

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤓