Chap. 52 { Crazy }

The Next Day ☀️..

-{CHARLES POV}-

I stood behind Teyana as she grabbed her keys to unlock the door.

"Ready?" She asked turning around.

"Just come on," I said rolling my eyes. I don't know why I even agreed to coming here and helping her get her shit.

She opened the door and a woman was playing with Cj on the couch. Chris was on his laptop sitting at the table.

He looked up at us and frowned.

"What the hell? Get this nigga out my house Teyana!" Chris yelled standing up making his way towards us.

"Mamee!" Cj yelled running to Teyana. Teyana soiled kissing him and hugging him.

I looked at Chris and he was mugging me.

"Fuck you doing in my house bro?" He asked me.

"Coming help Teyana get her stuff, I don't want no problems man." I said shaking my head.

"Stepping in my house is the problem. Wait a minute.. aren't you that from Miami? Teyana really? You really got pregnant by this nigga? A huge downgrade." He laughed.

I looked away trying to keep my cool.

"Chris you can't be calling him a downgrade! Look who you got playing with my child! A walking ducking plastic hoe!" She yelled pointing to the girl on the couch.

"Hollup, bitch what?" She said looking.

"Don't fuck with me." Teyana warned her and she rolled her eyes turning around..

"Teyana get this nigga out my house." Chris said.

"After we're finished getting my shit." She passed him bumping him.

I was about to walk behind her, but before I could pass Chris, he grabbed my shoulder stopping me.

"Say bro, don't fucking touch me." I said removing his arm off of me.

"What you gonna do playboy?" Chris asked laughing.

"Jealous bogus nigga." I laughed, mocking his stupid ass laugh and walked upstairs.

-{CHRISTOPHER POV}-

I sighed turning away from them walking upstairs.

When I looked again, the girl I had over I had over, was leaving!

"Woah woah, where you going?" I asked her.

"Chris im fucking leaving! Im not about to sit up here and argue with your ex! I should be home right now anyways." She said.

"Come on Kay, don't leave." I begged her grabbing her hand.

- -
I met this chick when I was out for my last tour. This is one of the strippers. The one that couldn't keep her hands off me. Also, the one I fucked that night too. 😆

We been hanging out, and honestly I don't even like her. She's annoying as hell and all she wants to do is to pictures and shit with me.

I been trynna keep this shit ona down low because I'm just trying to make Teyana mad. I want to show her how hurt and mad she made me feel.

So if I have another chick around, she'll feel it. But right now, I don't think the shit is working. Hell, she not even showing any emotion or anything towards me.

It's like she doesn't care about me and move on to be with a nigga she barely know.

What type of shit is that?

- -

"I'll text you. I have bills to pay anyways." With that, she walked out the house. I shook my head watching her ass jiggle in her tights.

- -

"That's everything?" Charles asked Teyana before he went back upstairs. She nodded and he took the last bag from her then walked out the house.

"Cj come give mommy kiss." Teyana said kneeling on the floor. I dug my hands in my pockets watching him.

After hugging and kissing him, she stood up and he started whining grabbing her shirt to pick him up. "Cj you have to stay here with daddy for a little bit."

He screamed jumping up and down. "We wouldn't have to go through all of this Teyana if -"

"Christopher don't even fucking start with me." She said slid her ring off her finger putting it on the nearby table.

"I'm just saying Teyana. Why? Did you get bored with me or something?" I asked her. She kissed Cj one last time.

"Mommy loves you pumpkin." She said and he started crying and she walked to the door.

"Teyana!" I yelled. She continued walking out the house, storming to the car.

-{ TEYANA POV }-
"You good?" Charles asked as I got back in the truck:

"He has the nerve to fucking ask me why and shit. Like really? I don't owe you any explanation!" I fought back the tears that were trying to stream out my eyes.

I wanted to cry when I was taking the ring off my finger, but I had to keep my big girl face on. Especially since Cj was right there and he doesn't like it when I cry.

"Baby girl don't even worry about him. I was knock him in his shit, had to control myself. How about we go eat something and then call it a day?" He asked rubbing my thigh.

I sniffed wiping my eyes, "Okay." I said.

_______________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌈