Chap. 58 { Calling Him The WRONG Name }

2 Months Later..

-{ CHARLES POV }-

I grabbed my watch slipping it on my hand then walked out the bathroom into the bedroom.

"Teyana you rea - Teyana what you doing? We got company coming over in like 20 minutes , and you still in bed." I Told her. She was sprawled out all over the bed. Her huge belly was really noticeable now.

Today, is the baby shower. I got family coming out here, Teyana invited her people too. People as in Makayla, Vincent, Daniel, and even the low life himself, Christopher.

Why did she invite him? I don't know.

But from what she said, " I want to at least have a friendship with him. Plus I want him to bring Cj. "

I didn't understand that shit when we could've just went get Cj ourselves and kept him for the night. If Chris or any of them motherfuckers try to mess up Tey's and I baby shower, shit gon' get crazy.

I'm hella excited that we only have a month left to meet our baby girl. We still haven't come up with a name yet , we decided to just wait for now.

Damn everything is happening so fast. I'm really about to be somebody's father less than a month. Now that this shit is closer, I'm nervous, but still excited.

- -

"Charles, I can't move. These contractions are killing me." She whined leaning her head over and rubbed her stomach.

I got in the bed rubbing her stomach. "How bad?"I asked and pecked the side feeling the baby kick.

"Ow, don't make her kick!" She groaned pushing my head away. "And it hurts really bad Chris."

My head snapped up looking at Teyana.

"What the fuck you just called me?" I rose up.

"Charles, I didn't mean it. I swear!!" She defended sitting up a little.

"Nahh, you know what the fuck you meant! You miss that nigga so much that you have to call me his name? Really Teyana?!!" I yelled. "If you wasn't pregnant with my child right now, I would really kick yo' ass out my fucking house. Lucky my damn family coming over." I said and got out the bed.

I walked to my closet pulling out a blunt, and some extra weed. I grabbed my lighter walking downstairs to my man cave.

I really need to calm down. Teyana got me so fired up right now, I really could've slapped her ass for calling me that nigga's name.

She know how much I don't fuck with the nigga. Talking bout she ain't mean it.

Bitch please.

You meant every fucking word you said.

Damn I need to calm down before my mama nem get here.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I sighed wiping my tears away from my eyes. I feel so stupid and embarrassed, I can't believe I really slipped and called Charles Chris's name.

I really didn't mean to call him Chris's name, it slipped! I was just thinking about Cj and Chris name slipped out my mouth.

I know Charles is really pissed off right now. Which is why I'm going to lay back, and let him chill.

- -

Today is the baby shower, and right now, I'm not ready to do anything.

The baby is kicking me hella hard, and these contractions are freaking killing me. Right now, I don't want to do shit but stay in these tights and t shirt all day.

- -

I grabbed my phone calling Makayla on FaceTime. I can't wait until they get here. They're an hour away, and I can't wait to see my best friend!! Vincent, Daniel, and I even invited Chris to come today too.

I didn't want to be a bitch and not invite him even though he said some hurtful things, but I know Cj will want him there so.

I waited patiently on the FaceTime call then Makayla's face popped up. She was of course eating.

"Bitch where the fuck are y'all?!!" I yelled and she laughed turning the camera showing Daniel on his phone next to her.

"Were like 20 minutes away. And why aren't you dressed Teyana? The baby shower is about to begin!!" She exclaimed.

"Wassup Tey!" Daniel said.

"Hey Dee," I smiled at Daniel. "And I tried, but these contractions are not a joke bitch. I don't even want to get up. Then Charles not talking to me right now.." I sighed saying.

"Why? Y'all got into it again?" She asked.

"Yeah.. I uh... called him Chris's name." I said and Makayla almost choked on her drink.

"YOU WHAT?!!" Daniel and Makayla said at the same time.

"Chill! It was an accident! I didn't mean it, but he's like really pissed." I said looking away.

"Teyana I would be to! What the hell do you expect!"

"I didn't fucking mean it!! All this shit has been so stressful anyways, just makes me want to cancel the whole fucking day! I'm not even getting dressed so get prepared to see me in some tights and a shirt all day." I told her.

"Teyana, no. That nigga's family is coming out, and you gonna be looking like you didn't give a fuck about them coming. You need to look nice. They like you."

"Makayla you acting like we're together!"

"Shit, y'all act like it." Daniel said.

"Daniel shut up before I cut yo ass when you get here." I threatened him.

"Anyways!!! When we get there , hopefully you'll be up and running because we need to celebrate this before my baby comes anyways."

"Yeah.. tell her to stop making me this way." I rolled my eyes saying.

I'm a little nervous about today because these contractions are killing me.

I don't want Charles's family to see me this way. I already have to apologize to Charles, and with these contractions, this heat, all these people, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DO A BABY SHOWER ANYMORE!!

————————-

Baby Shower Coming Up Next!! 😆

Comment Your Thoughts. 💛