Chap. 41

- TEYANA POV -

I got out Daniel's car and walked to the front door. I used the spare key getting inside seeing everyone sitting in the living room.

"Mamee!!" Cj screamed getting out of Chris's lap and ran to me.

I smiled picking him up and kissing him. "Did you miss me?" He smiled kissing my cheek.

Awee.

I closed the door and sat down on the couch.

"Where's your food?" Chris asked looking at me.

"I ate it." I lied playing in Cj's curls.

"You been eating for a whole hour?" He asked.

"Yeaa.."I replied.

Daniel sighed. "Cut the bullshit Chris, Teyana did you go see Kevin in the hospital?" Daniel asked.

"W-What? No. Why?"

I feel hella guilty right now after lying infront of everyone knowing this is going to eventually back fire in my face.

"Are you lying?" Chris asked.

I looked at him. "Chris why would I lie? I didn't go see him! I didn't even know he was in there!" I yelled.

"Then why -"

"Guys she said she didn't go see him,  leave her alone!" Makayla denfeded me.

"Thank you." I said looking over at her. Chris rolled his eyes shaking his head

"What the hell you so worried for anyways? When I wanted to talk to you, you ignored me so get the fuck out my face with that." I said rolling my eyes at Chris.

"What the - You know what, whatever bro." He stood up walking out the living room.

"Fucking asshole." I mumbled getting some of the grapes they had right here.

When I wanted to talk to Chris, he ignored me. Now that this shit is brought up, he wants to be in my face. Like nigga , go sit your messy ass down somewhere.

- KEVIN POV -

I'm glad Teyana came by this morning to check on me. I feel like that was a good closing for us.

I know now that we'll always have our friendship there. I'm going to hopefully try to get some appointments with a therapist, but I can't promise that.

My phone vibrated. I looked at it seeing a text message from Teyana.

Tey 😏❤: " I'll come see you tomorrow morning. If you check out, send me the address to where ever your staying. "

- " I'm probably going to get a hotel room for a few days then head back to California in a few days when I'm good enough. Thanks for coming see me though. Really appreciated it luv. 😘"

Tey 😏❤: " No prob luv. 💞"

I smiled looking at Teyana's text message.

"Hey Kev, you have a visitor." The nurse said peeking her head in the door. I nodded and my boy Darius walked inside.

"Damn bro, thought you was gone. What happened?" He asked dapping me up and sitting in the chair.

- TEYANA POV -

I walked in the room seeing Chris laying in the bed with Cj on our iPad watching cartoons. I closed the door and took off my socks, shirt, and tights leaving myself in my bra and panties.

I sighed getting in the bed under the covers. Cj scooted closer to me with his bottle full of milk. I kissed his forehead and got on my phone.

"I miss my baby soo much." I cooed kissing my baby boy. "You ready to be a big brother?" I asked him.

He continued watching his video and drinking to milk.

"Teyana we need to talk.." Chris said. I looked up at him looking at me.

"Yea, should've been talked." I mumbled turning over onto my back.

"I didn't mean to sound as harsh earlier, or last night. I just don't want to loose you Teyana. I know this nigga is fucking crazy over you and shit. I don't want to have to beat his ass and end up back in jail." He said.

"Chris you know I dont want Kevin. He's nothing but a friend to me. No matter what he did or said, I forgive him. I just want to help him." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Help him got what Tey? He's crazy!"

"Chris he's not crazy! That monster, is not Kevin! I know the real Kevin and that's not him. Babe we need to -"

"We don't need to do shit. I'm not going around that nigga if I do, shit is gonna go left. Lucky all his ass got was a shot to the fucking side. I don't even know why you going round his ass after he forced you into sex!"

Cj looked up from the iPad. I sighed.

"Chris .."

"Nahh Teyana because this nigga got me fucked up. He tried killing me! You suppose to my wife Teyana, but it's like you more of this nigga's side and it's fuck me." I looked away shaking my head.

I wouldn't leave Christopher for anything or anyone. Not even Kevin. I already told Kevin wassup, and he understood.

"Babe I promise you I'm going ever going to leave you for another man. I want you and only you." I said grabbing his hand. "I just need for you to have my back on this one. Please Chris. You don't have to talk to him or come anywhere around him, but please." I begged.

He looked away from me sighing. "Ima see Teyana." He said.

"I love you." I said puckering my lips.

He looked at me and kissed me, "I love you too."

_____________

Comment Your Thoughts. 🏃🏾‍♀️